Sainik School Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
The Scheme to establish Sainik Schools was started in 1961 to broad base recruitment and remove regional imbalance in the officer's cadre of Defence Forces. Sainik Schools are joint venture of the Central and States Governments. At present 18 Sainik Schools are being administered by Sainik Schools Society.
The Sainik Schools are fully residential and admit students in classes VI & IX only, strictly in order of merit decided as per the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination. The AISSEE All India Sainik School Entrance Exam is organized by the CBSE Delhi for students interested to join VI and IX standards. The organization was established by the ministry of defense for providing best education especially to the rural candidates in India. Unlike other educational institutions, the organization following special Academic pattern that helps to serve better education to the candidates.
Our Coaching Highlights
- Expert Faculty.
- Excellent Results.
- Mock Tests at End of course.
- Entire Syllabus covered.
- AC Classroom.
- 100% Results
- Admission is based on an entrance test comprising Mathematics, Language and Intelligence for Class VI; Mathematics, Science, English and Social Science for Class IX, followed by Interview and medical examination.
- Sainik Schools admit boys in classes VI & IX on the basis of their merit in the Entrance Examination and an Interview and in Class XI boys are admitted on the basis of the marks scored in Class X Board examination.
AISSEE Exam Syllabus
|CLASS VI||CLASS IX|
|(b)||Language Ability Test||100||(b)||Science||75|
- Boys seeking admission in Class VI should be 10-11 yrs of age and for Class IX they should be aged 13-14 yrs as on 01 July in the year admission is being sought.
- Children of Staff are admitted as day scholars provided they clear the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination for that particular school.
- Students applying for Sainik Schools can now appear more than once in the Entrance Examination. This will enable boys to appear for SS Nagrota exam also.
- System of Entrance Examination is modified in consultation with DIPR to ensure some variation in pattern every year to discourage the coaching institutions.
67% seats are reserved for boys of the State where the school is located. The balance 33% seats are open to boys from all other States and UTs. Within this broad classification, 25% seats are reserved for sons of service personnel including ex-servicemen while 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7½% for ST candidates.
Prospectus & Application Form
The prospectus and application form are available from 1st Oct to 31st Dec and can be obtained from the respective school where the student wants to take admission.
Date of Entrance Examination
All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination is held by 10th of January every year.
The Sainik Schools are fully residential and admit students in classes VI & IX only, strictly in order of merit decided as per the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination.
The medium of instructions in Sainik Schools is English although knowledge of English is not a pre-requisite for admission in these schools. Schools give due attention to both co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for all round development of their cadets. These Schools are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education and follow 10+2 pattern in science stream only.
- Intelligence Test
- Social Science (For class 9th only)